Tuesday, June 6, 2017

May 31, 2015 - I survived!

Don't worry everyone I am alive! All is well!

This week was exciting! We have had lots of lessons in the two wards we cover. The members keep us busy, which is sssoooo amazing!


We also had zone conference this week. A representative from Salt Lake spoke to us. No it wasn't an apostle or a 70, but the car guy! And let me tell you, it was a very spiritual discussion. The only down side to it all is we now have tiwis, or upside, depending on how you look at it. Our mission was the last one in the states to get a tiwi. There has been a rumor about them my whole mission and I almost made it the whole way without one. But it's fine. Our cars name is Sammy Kingsford (short for king salmon, she's a red Alaskan jeep you see) , so now she
just has a side seat driving voice. She talks to me more then I would like but it's fine. I'm a good driver!


For the past few days a Mama moose and her baby have been chilling out by our house. I named her Bertha and little Timmy. This morning they were out by our car so we almost didn't make it to the temple. But prayer is real and we prayed them away so all it well!


For the first time on my mission I missed a Monday email, all for good reason though! So you see the mission department changed our temple days to our pdays, but the Alaska temple is closed on Monday, so if it is our zones turn to got to the temple, our pday is moved to Wednesday! So today is actually my pday. They were supposed to send my mom an email, but I guess that didn't end up happening ;)



Anyways hope y'all had a good Memorial Day! Love you!!!!

😊Sis. Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment