Wednesday, May 24, 2017

May 22, 2017 - Transfers

I am officially retired! I was transfered to the Eagle River valley/Mount Baldy wards with Sis. Anderson! And I love it!!!! I've only been here a few days and already we have seen miracles! Transfer miraclea are real people!!! We got a hold of some people that Sis. Anderson said they had been trying to get a hold of forever so that was cool! We basically feel like we are white washing cuz Sis. Anderson has only been here one transfer and when you are balancing two full wards it's hard to keep track and meet everyone. So it's a blast! 

My last few days in Ocean View were crazy! We were driving people places, cleaning apartments, and transferring luggage. And the best part of all I got to spend 24 hours with my baby! Sis. Lake  is doing so good! We trioed it up! Tuesday we picked up Sister Lake, dropped her luggage off at the car, then went back to welcome in the new
missionaries! Then we went and were able to teach a few families. I was able to say good bye to the Heckels, I love that family! And Pat Giles! She's my favorite person! It was fun teaching with my old current companion and my old companion who are now companions! I loved it!

1.the trio
Then Wednesday we ate at the mission home with the new missionaries and then got to see them meet their trainers which is always an exciting experience! Then Sis. Anderson, Randall, Spencers, and I caravanned to the Eagle River area. It's been exciting!

2.sis. Giles

Last night  we visited with this family. They are the funniest family ever! Best part is we set it up so we can read scriptures with them every week! I'm excited! Eagle River is beautiful and they say there are lots of bears here...So keep your fingers crossed! I'm sure I'll see one before I leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote for today: "Happiness does not depend on what happens around you bit what happens inside you"  I found that on the wall of one of the members houses this morning. I love it! It is so true! President Nelson said that members of the church can be happy under any circumstance. Let the atonement work in you so you can be! That's what it is there for.
I love you all!

😊


No comments:

Post a Comment