Wednesday, February 3, 2016

February 2, 2016 - She has arrived

We were able to talk to Angela for about ten minutes around 6am Tuesday morning. It's always hard to hang up. I received this text and photo while she was in route:
"I was your missionary's MTC teacher and I wanted to let you know what a fabulous group of kids you have. They were so charitable and teachable. They really will do incredible work in the mission field. They asked me to send you a pic so here you go smile emoticon we sent them off this morning to their missions. Thanks for loving and supporting them. I was amazed by their progress everyday. You should be proud."

She just looks so happy! Later in the day I received an email from her saying she has arrived and another photo. Seriously, best day ever!



She arrived in Alaska on February 2, 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment