Tuesday, February 16, 2016

February 15, 2015 - Cute Samoan Babies

So happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you all enjoyed it!



I got to help at the homeless shelter again which was amazing! Those
people are awesome! One of the guys that works there
was interested in reading the Book of Mormon, so we gave him one
and he agreed to meet with us this Friday so I am super excited about
that!

This week was kind of slow... We had so many appointments
scheduled but most of them fell through so that was really depressing.
It happened like all week. It was sad. So then we got to go tracting,
but no one was home or they just didn't want to talk to us. Then
we lost our phone... Which was really bad! (Keep in mind that most of
this actually happened in one day) but then on Sunday we found it so
that was good. It had fallen out of the car into a snow bank on base
(I think I forgot to mention That the military base is in our area) so
that was good that we got that back.

Samoan babies are so cute!!! There is a Samoan ward in the stake and
on Sunday there was a general stake broadcast where we got to hear
from our leaders from Salt Lake. And there was this mom and her baby
sitting in front of me. He had the chubbiest cheeks ever!!! Don't
worry, I didn't touch him 😩 but I still made him laugh😍 none of our
investigators came to that either... πŸ˜’

Anyways, I know this email is probably all over the place. Hopefully
you all can understand some of what I said. I love you all! Make
good choices, choose the right, remember who you are and what you
stand for!

Sis. Johnson
😊

No comments:

Post a Comment