Wednesday, May 17, 2017

May 15, 2017 - Hello!

This week was exciting. We got transfer calls, had lots of service, met with President, and got to talk with my family!!!!!!

1. For pday last week we played baseball, never done that before, and
got it in my head that it was kick ball so I tried to throw the
baseball at an elder who was running... Luckily I missed so all is
well lol


So first off, with President, he took Sis. Jackson and I out for lunch at this yummy Mexican place. I ordered the biggest salad of my life! He basically gave us our departing interviews, even though we still have 2 transfers and he won't even be there when we leave, but it was still good :) I enjoy talking with him.

4. Cool street sign I found in honor of my brother!

This week we also got to Rake tons of leaves! Fact about Alaska: most peopler Rake their leaves in the spring time when the snow is all melted. It was fabulous! I never realized how much I loved doing yard work. Parents, that'll probs be the only time I admit that!

Skyping was fun! It was good to see everyone! Congrats to my brother and Allie for their new baby! She is adorable!

3. A picture of skyping, they didn't know I took this picture lol
family ya look great!

So president is transferring me to eagle River! I'll be with Sis. Anderson! I'm so excited! Sis. Jackson is gettingSis. Lake! My baby! She's gonna be such an awesome stl! I'm so excited!

Anyways I love you all!
Sis. Johnson

P.s. My brothers baby is a golden retriever puppy, so for anyone who
were freaking out or confused, you don't need to be anymore ;)
2.how sis. Jackson and I felt this week

😊

No comments:

Post a Comment