Monday, February 27, 2017

February 27, 2017 - Hey

This week was super exciting!

We had transfers! Sis. Ewing has left me to go to the wilds of Juneau to finish out her mission with Sis. Christian! (Yes the very same Sis. Christian who was my second companion). You will never guess who my new companion is!!! It is Sis. Jackson!! The one and only Sis. Jackson who was exiled with me to Fairbanks about 7 months ago! Round two here we go!!!

We have been so busy since she got here we haven't even had time for her to unpack, so she's still living out of a suitcase. I feel kinda bad but, it's the usual life of a missionary, so ya.

I've also been super sick since she got here.... so that sucks.....it's ok I will heal eventually.....
but ya that's pretty much it! Sorry this is so short! But I love you all!

šŸ˜ŠSis. Johnson

Good bye Sis. Ewing



Sis. Ewing, Jackson, and me at airport



The zone



A funeral for a dying elder


No comments:

Post a Comment