Tuesday, December 20, 2016

December 19, 2016 - MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Helloooooo!!!

So Merry Christmas! 

This week was exciting. Just let me tell you about it! So first of all I rode a moose!!!!!!!! No, I am not kidding, it
actually happened! I don't have the pictures for it yet, so I'll have to send those next week. But it was great, lol. So ya that happened! And yes, we had president's approval. In fact, one of his counelors paid for us to do it, it was even his idea.

Anyways, this week I got to go on exchanges with Sis. Neild, my MTC companion! That was awesome! She is the bestest! While in her area we found a lady named B. That was cool cuz we knocked on her door looking for her roommate who wasn't home. She told us to come back but to talk to her so that was cool! We also have been going caroling as a district in all of our areas. It's been really fun! I still can't sing but that's why we sing in groups so everyone can drown me out.....although..... the first few times we really didn't sound good. One of the times we were singing "Joy to the World" and one of the sisters started it way too high.... so the elders had a hard time singing, as well as myself.... it was pretty bad. But the lady we sang to was a trooper and told us.... more than usual, how good we sounded.... lol too funny!

We also got to do service in my birth area Inlet View! We helped the food bank and Salvation Army hand out food and toys to those who needed it, it was awesome! We basically went shopping with them to get toys for the kids, and food for Christmas dinner, it was super fun. We met lots of cool people!

Anyways, sorry it's short today! I love you all and have a very Merry Christmas this year! Remember the reason for the season. "Without Christmas we would have never had an Easter" that is why we celebrate!
Keep lighting the world and serving the people around you!

Love
Sis. Johnson



Ugly sweaters with ugly cookies lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment