Tuesday, July 19, 2016

July 11, 2016 - Mission Miracles

Hello everyone!

So this week was insane! It was like a roller coaster of emotions! We saw so many miracles and yet it was one of the roughest weeks yet! Unfortunately I am running a tad bit short on time, so I won't be able to tell you everything that happened, I'll just share 3 of my favorite miracles!

Miracle 1: We almost had a normal Sunday! Almost. For once we hadn't been asked to speak or teach any classes. And then at around 9:51 am we get a call from our bishop that he had forgotten to ask people to speak in sacrament meeting and he was in Arizona, so he asked us to do it.... What!?!? So in 30 min we put something together. I was scared out of my mind but as sacrament meeting went on I felt peace and calmness. I don't even remember what I said in my talk but I felt calm the entire time! I didn't say a single "um!"

Miracle 2: One of our investigators drove 6 hours from where they had been fishing, just to come to church!

Miracle 3: Sis. Jackson has been going on this random phase of wanting to play the guitar. We asked some elders of we could borrow theirs, but after church we went to visit a less active and she is letting her borrow her guitar. And it was really random too! Cuz we were talking about something else and then she was like, do either of you play the guitar? And we were like sorta, and she was like cuz I have one that is gathering dust and would love it if you could play it and stuff. So that was awesome! We don't need to borrow the elders anymore.

Anyways, I love you all! Prayer is real! Even the simplest things, if you have faith, the lord will provide! The lord would not ask us to pray if he did not intend to answer them.

I love you all!
Sis. Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment