Monday, March 14, 2016

March 14, 2016 - Hey! I'm still alive!

Well this is the last week of my first transfer! And I serviced! Yay!!!

Most of the sisters are staying where they are cuz most of them are training, so I'm not going anywhere which is good because I like it here, even if it is the city.



Serving at the soup kitchen

We had a baptism Saturday, he was baptized a week before I got here but it wasn't under his real legal
name so they got to do it again, I don't know if I should count that or not but it was pretty cool.

Last week I got to fall down a mountain!!! It was so super super fun! And we are going again today!



Anyways I am short on time but I love you all!






This church is true and it really does strengthen and bless lives, I don't just say that to sell it to people. It is something I have experienced and something I have seen change people.
I love you all make good choices!!

Ps happy pie day!!n🍰

No comments:

Post a Comment